– The Cycling Meeting will take place on the 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th of October 2015 in CaixaForum, Plaça de Weyler, 3, Palma de Mallorca.
– The price of the 2015 Cycling Meeting is 155€ till the 31st August and 195€ from the 1st Septemeber. The online registration finishes the 5th October at 23:59 hours. It is NOT possible to register or pay the same day of the conference.
– The price includes:
• assistance to the opening session (7th October)
• assistance to the conferences (8th and 9th October)
• assistance to the networking session (8th October)
• participation at the B2B meetings (8th and 9th October)
• coffe breaks (8th and 9th October)
• lunch (8th and 9th October) (has to be previously booked)
• participation at the business ride (10th October) (has to be previously booked)
– With your registration and payment of the fee, you are accepting the following conditions:
– The registration is personal and non-transferable. Personal data will be verified during the accreditation. The participant’s accreditation is strictly personal and cannot be used by other persons. It is obligatory to show the accreditation to access the space in which the event is held.
– If you have already registered as a participant and you finally cannot attend the conference, you can transfer your registration to another person. For this, you will have to send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not send this request, you will have to pay the conference(s) and/or meals you have booked.
– The accreditation process will take place in CaixaForum, Plaça de Weyler, 3, Palma de Mallorca. It will begin 30 minutes before the start of the corresponding conference and will still be possible during the course of the same. It is obligatory to show the ID or passport during the accreditation process.
– Accreditation holders must wear their badges visibly at all times and comply with all necessary access checks.
– The organisation reserves the right to change or modify the dates, times and site of the activities as listed in the conditions of participation or to cancel the event at all times. The organisation reserves the right of admission.
– The organisation is not responsible for the parallel activities organized by a third party.
– The organisation is not responsible for the problems regarding travel and accommodation, even if they have been booked through agencies recommended by the organisation in the Cycling Meeting web.
– The organisation cannot be held liable for any damages or accidents, of whatever nature, affecting a participant or caused by a participant in the venue or during the itinerary. Therefore, the participant exonerates the organization and/or any other individual or legal entity connected with the organisation of the event from any liability arising from any accident.
-The participant exonerates the organisation from any liability which might arise from his/her participation in this event, such as loss of or damage to personal items due to theft, loss or other reasons.
– The organisation is not responsible if the event is cancelled or postponed. In case of congress cancelation, any payments made by the participants for participation will not be reimbursed.
– If the participant cannot attend the conference, the payments made by the participant for participation will not be reimbursed. Nevertheless, the participant can appoint another person as participant (see above)
– The acceptation of the present rules entail obligatorily that the participant authorizes the organization to film totally or partially his/her participation in it, giving consent to use his/her image and/or name of the company he/she represents to promote and spread the event in all of its forms (radio, press, video, photo, DVD, internet, posters, media, etc) and assign all the rights concerning commercial and advertising exploitation they shall consider appropriate, without the right of the participant to obtain any economic compensations from it.
– I accept that the organization and its sponsors and collaborators will send me information about any products, processes or services they may market. I accept that my details may be processed or passed on in the manner set forth in this paragraph; such acceptance may be withdrawn, though not retroactively, in accordance with the stipulations of articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December 1999.
– The undersigned grants permission for his/her data to be transferred exclusively for internal administration or management purposes. Furthermore, the undersigned accepts to receive information on all products, news or services commercialized by Balearic Islands Cycling Network. The acceptance of the undersigned that his/her data can be processed or transferred always has a revocable character, without retroactive effects, in accordance with that stipulated in sections 6 and 11 of the Constitutional Law 15/1999 of the 13th December.
– The organization has the right to modify these conditions at any time without notice