It is an international meeting focused on the generation of business and the development of opportunities around cycle tourism and cycling.
People interested in creating new business links around cycle tourism and cycling.
· Tourism: Hoteliers – Rural hotels – Travel agencies – Tour Operators – Tourism professionals – Airlines – Bike rentals – Car rentals – Specialized guides – Administrations – Complementary offer…
· Health: Insurances – Hospitals – Medical centers focused on sports – Nutritionists – Biomechanics…
· Business: Investors – Entrepreneurs – Other companies that focus their activity on cycling and active tourism…
· Others: Bike and retail brands – Publishing houses – Developers of software for cycling – Cyclists’ agents – Coaches – Professional cyclists wanting to collaborate on projects…
You will make business and increase your contact network without having to waste time and money on long journeys.
· Registration for 3 days
· Coffee Break and lunch
· Networking session with ‘La Colmena’
· Accesss to the B2B platform + brokerage event
· Business ride (limited places)
It is a bike ride on Saturday the 10th to enjoy Mallorca’s roads and continue doing networking. Additional registration is open to all attendees of Cycling Meeting, but places limited to 50 participants.
The venue of Cycling Meeting is CaixaForum Palma, locates in Plaza de Weyler, 3.
By car from the airport: approximately 15 minutes.
· Take Ma-19 / Autopista Levante.
· Continue on Av. Adolfo Suarez.
· Turn slight right onto Carrer Muelle
· Continue on Av. D’Antoni Maura.
· At the roundabout, continue straight on Passeig del Born.
· Continue to Plaça Rei Joan Carles I.
· Turn right onto Carrer de la Unió.
· Continue Plaça del Mercat.
· Continue until you reach Plaza de Weyler.
Bus from airport: approximately 43 minutes.
· Airport – Arrivals take the line 1 towards Dique del Oeste and get off at Grans Magatzems (31 min).
· Grans Magatzems take the line 15 towards Plaça de la Reina and get off at Plaça del Mercat (12 min).